Thursday, September 10, 2020

200910 [ENGSUB] K-POP I-LAND 'Ep 11' Full Episodes on Mnet's

I-LAND Mnet's EP 11 "Part 2 - Final Debut Test"
I-LAND Season 1 Episode 11 'Sub español'
I-LAND Episode 11 Full Episodes 'Eng Sub'
I-LAND Capitulo 11 español completo hd
“I-LAND” is the first project from BELIF+, a joint venture between CJ ENM and Big Hit Entertainment. Launched by Mnet, “I-LAND” is an observation reality show that follows the creation process of next-generation K-pop artists. The program will combine CJ ENM’s content production capabilities and Big Hit Entertainment’s know-how in producing artists, showing the process of participants competing against and working with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Eng Sub) Mr Love: Queen's Choice Episode 11 'FULL EPISODES'

Mr Love: Queen's Choice Season 1 Episode 11 'Full Episodes' Online Mr Love: Queen's Choice Episode 11 (Eng Sub) Full An...